Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.*
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits.* In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally.* Combine with essential oils like Bergamot or Lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace, relaxation, and satisfaction.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet for a relaxing, balancing experience.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally*
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana
α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene