Pungent, refreshing, and sweet, Clementine essential oil supplies a variety of benefits, including its cleansing properties. Clementine’s citrus scent can improve and uplift your mood.
- Add 3–4 drops of Clementine to your surface cleaners to enhance cleaning power and provide a sweet, citrus smell.
- Diffuse to encourage a light, pleasant atmosphere.
- To help ease occasional heartburn or indigestion, add 1–2 drops of Clementine to juice, tea, or water.* You may also try this for a nice twist in flavor and to reinforce digestive health.*
- For a natural cleansing boost (and a fresh, zesty scent!), add a few drops to your facial cleanser or shampoo.
- Try including Clementine in one of your favorite recipes for a new taste and to support the digestive and immune systems, as well as a healthy metabolic function.*
What Is Clementine Essential Oil Good For?
Clementine is a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange, and its essential oil is cold pressed from the peel of the fruit. Like other citrus oils, Clementine is rich in the cleansing chemical component Limonene; however, it is sweeter and zestier than most citrus oils.
Clementine may boost the immune system, support metabolic function, and support gastrointestinal health.* It can help relieve occasional heartburn and indigestion.* Clementine essential oil is versatile as it may aid healthy respiratory function as well.*
Aromatic benefits of Clementine include elevation of mood and positive emotions. Citrus oils, including Clementine, can also help you feel more invigorated and less anxious. Not only does diffusing Clementine lift your emotions, it also purifies and cleanses the air. Enhance your general health by adding Clementine to your wellness routine.