Palmarosa is native Southeast Asia and grows well in its humid, wetland environment. It is harvested by steam distilling the leaves and stems of the grass, which produces a clear or pale-yellow color. Citronella and Lemongrass share properties with this essential oil and Palmarosa has a similar fragrance to Rose. Sometimes it is even incorrectly marketed as Rose. Herbalists and physicians used Palmarosa in ancient times for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It is still used today for its variety of uses and benefits.
PALMAROSA USES AND BENEFITS
- Great for Skin Palmarosa, like Rose, is high in geraniol, which is known for its powerful skin benefits. This makes it an ideal oil to incorporate into your skincare routine. Palmarosa can promote and support healthy and youthful skin. It reduces inflammation and hydrates the skin.
- Reduces Fever Because of its antiviral, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, Palmarosa can help cool down the body from high temperatures.
- Aids Digestion This oil stimulates the secretion of digestive juices into the stomach, promoting digestion. It also aids in the absorption of nutrients of food.
- Cellular Health and Normal Apoptosis Palmarosa can effectively promote the growth of cells in the body and helps to recycle cellular matter.
HOW TO USE PALMAROSA
- In a Diffuser Add two to three drops in the diffuser to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Combine with Facial Cleanser Add one to two drops in your facial cleanser to experience Palmarosa’s skincare benefits.
- Apply to Face, Stomach, or Other Desired Areas You can apply one to two drops of diluted Palmarosa to desired areas for skin health, cellular health, or digestive health.
- Take in a Veggie Capsule Put two to four drops in a veggie capsule as a daily supplement for cellular health.
March 1st-15th: FREE 5 mL Palmarosa Essential Oil – Place a 125 PV order by March 15 to get this month’s exclusive oil. make sure to get your hands on this exclusive essential oil TODAY!
Want to get the exclusive 5 mL Palmarosa Essential Oil absolutely FREE? Click the button below to get started. It’s super easy and you will be amazed at what you will experience on your essential oil journey!
Jayden Almeida has been the head blogger of Essentially Sp’OILed for Life since 2019. Her passion is to help readers understand the benefits of essential oils to achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle. In addition to writing for ESFL, Jayden’s also a novice author determined to publish her own series of literature.