Not quite spicy, not quite sweet, Ginger retains an elaborate and distinctive smell that plays the same role as your college persona: attending parties in a ten-mile radius and making every conversation about itself. Ginger flaunts an eccentric demeanor in many popular dishes such as curries, soups, dressings, pastries, syrups, and homemade brews. However, Ginger maintains a unique variety of benefits that reach far beyond the culinary realm.
USES AND BENEFITS
DoTERRA sources their Ginger from Madagascar through the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality control program for purity and potency, and endures thorough testing for safe aromatic, topical, and internal usages.
- Cooking For centuries, Ginger served as an integral ingredient in many Asian dishes. With similar health benefits, add Ginger EO in place of powdered ginger for the most potent form of the distinguished spice.
- Nausea Sesquiterpenes called zingiberene and sesquiphellandrene lend the specific properties that support the digestive system. Ginger reduces occasional nausea when taken via veggies capsules or in water. Take Ginger on-the-go. Add one or two drops in your water or apply on your abdomen (with proper dilution).
- Bloating Ginger reduces the discomfort in menstrual or digestive bloating and excessive gas via veggie capsules or in water.
- Balanced Emotions Diffuse Ginger for balanced and grounded emotions—an extra emotional boost.
- Digestive Health Taking Ginger via veggies capsules and/or in water on a regular basis aids overall digestion and gastrointestinal health.
- Joint Function Ginger extinguishes inflammation—including painful joints—with powerful antioxidant benefits. Take Ginger as a supplement for overall joint health.
* Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Want to get this exclusive essential oil but don’t have a dōTERRA wholesale account? Click the button below to get started.
Jayden Almeida has been the head blogger of Essentially Sp’OILed for Life since 2019. Her passion is to help readers understand the benefits of essential oils to achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle. In addition to writing for ESFL, Jayden is also a novice author determined to publish her own series of literature.
Want to SAVE 25% off your essential oils and dietary supplement? Click the button below to get started. It’s super easy and you will be amazed at what you will experience on your wellness journey!