It’s official; that new work-out routine is kicking your butt. Your body? Aching with every subtle movement. Your muscles? Can’t even muster the strength to cooperate. How do you feel? Well, the stream of uttered phrases flowing from your mouth like an eloquent sailor would not be age appropriate. So, what do you do? Pop ‘em relievers until your aches and pains diminish?
Try quick relief with DoTERRA’s Deep Blue.
Not only does Deep Blue induce an icy-hot feeling that soothes sore spots, but it also aids in growth, repair, and recovery of the muscles to address the root cause of pain. Both the oil and the rub are comprised of Wintergreen, Camphor, Helichrysum, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. Wintergreen, Peppermint, Helichrysum are natural analgesics; Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile contain anti-inflammatory properties; and Camphor is a plant that is highly regenerative. Combined these properties and you have the renowned Deep Blue!
Top 10 Uses of Deep Blue (Oil and Rub):
- Exercise Massage a dime-sized portion of Deep Blue Rub into sore joints before exercise to optimize your work-out. You can add 1-2 drops of Deep Blue Oil for a potency.
- Massage Deep Blue Rub can be used during a massage to soothe aches and pains. It is recommended NOT to increase potency. Instead, dilute the rub with equal amounts of carrier oil.
- Growing Pains Massage Deep Blue Rub, diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, into your child’s legs before bed to soothe growing pains.
- Carpal Pain Rub 1-2 drops of Deep Blue Oil on your fingers and wrists to soothe carpal pain. You should also use it before anything that may induce carpal pain.
- Desk Job Rub Deep Blue Oil or Rub on your neck and shoulders to relieve tension.
- Joint Health The combination of Helichrysum and Blue Tansy in Deep Blue can promote long-term muscle, bone, and joint health.
- Bruises Apply Deep Blue Oil or Rub to affected areas to help support localized blood flow.
- Inflammation Use Deep Blue Oil or Rub daily to promote and maintain normal inflammatory response in cells.
- Pregnancy Ruins Your Back Massage Deep Blue Rub and/or Oil into your back to soothe the strain of pregnancy.
- Sore Feet on a Long Day Massage the Oil or Rub into your feet to soothe sore muscles.
Today (11/22), DoTERRA is offering a BOGO – buy Deep Blue Oil and get the Rub for FREE! Don’t miss this special deal! We’d love to hear your testimonies.
Don’t have a DōTERRA wholesale account? Click the button below to get started. It’s super easy and you will be amazed at what you will experience on your essential oil journey!
Jayden Almeida has been the head blogger of Essentially Sp’OILed for Life since 2019. Her passion is to help readers understand the benefits of essential oils to achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle. In addition to writing for ESFL, Jayden’s also a novice author determined to publish her own series of literature.