In a little less than a week, your belly (and body) is going to make the ultimate sacrifice: Thanksgiving dinner. That’s right. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we must dutifully prepare our bellies for this overwhelming feast! But not to worry… DoTERRA is on the case with something for adults AND kids to enjoy!
DigestZen® AND Tamer™
DigestZen® is an old friend of ours well known for its ability to promote healthy digestive function and relief from stomach upset. It is a proprietary blend that contains Ginger, Fennel, Peppermint, Caraway Seed, Coriander, Tarragon, and Anise to help ease discomfort and nurture a healthy gastrointestinal tract. This essential oil is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs.
Top 7 Uses of DigestZen®:
- Reduce Stomach Upset or Bloating Add a few drops to your water or rub on stomach to soothe an anxious belly.
- Holiday Helper Massage a few drops of DigestZen® with a carrier oil after a big meal to help digest your food with ease.
- Travel Rub a few drops into your hands or over stomach to calm discomfort while traveling.
- Too Much Dairy Take three-to-four drops of DigestZen® in a veggie capsule or a DigestZen® softgel to ease the belly.
- Tension and Pressure Although DigestZen® is often used for the belly, try it on your temples to relieve tension and sinus pressure.
- Mouthwash Use 1-2 drops in 4-6 ounces of water (or carrier oil) as a mouth rinse if you’ve eaten a meal with strong smells, like garlic, onions, curries, and more.
- Menstrual Discomfort Women, it is often our periods come with other “side-effects” other than cramps and bloating. DigestZen® will soothe any discomfort associated with that time of the month.
Do your little kiddos have tummy troubles in need of taming? Tamer™ is the newest addition to the DoTERRA Kids Collection. The Tamer™ blend contains Spearmint, Japanese Peppermint, Ginger, Black Pepper, and Parsley Seed in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil—perfectly diluted for your little ones! It is a milder version of DigestZen® and the perfect substitute for children.
Top 3 Uses of Tamer™:
- Motion Sickness Keep in bag on trips and rub on child’s belly if motion sick.
- Digest Large Meals Apply to stomach and bottoms of feet after eating a large meal
- Abdominal Massage Spearmint provides a mild cooling sensation to the belly and may not only ease stomach upset but anxious feelings too!
DoTERRA’s BOGO for today (11/19) is buy DigestZen® and get Tamer™ AND Stronger® for FREE! You don’t want to miss these must-have oils! We’d love to hear your testimonies.
Don’t have a DōTERRA wholesale account? Click the button below to get started. It’s super easy and you will be amazed at what you will experience on your essential oil journey!
Jayden Almeida has been the head blogger of Essentially Sp’OILed for Life since 2019. Her passion is to help readers understand the benefits of essential oils to achieve a happier and healthier lifestyle. In addition to writing for ESFL, Jayden’s also a novice author determined to publish her own series of literature.